C-Stat Static Analysis
Find potential issues in code by doing an analysis at the source code level. Raise the code quality, follow industry coding standards.
• Analysis of C and C++ code
• Checks compliance with rules as defined by MISRA C:2004, MISRA C++:2008 and MISRA C:2012
• Includes approximately 250 checks mapping to hundreds of issues covered by CWE and CERT C/C++
• Intuitive and easy-to-use settings
• Flexible rule selection on rule-set level as well as on individual rule level
• Fully integrated with the IAR Embedded Workbench IDE
• Comprehensive and detailed error information
• Fast execution
For more information click here.
"C-STAT checks for a wide range of known issues in C/C++ code. The analysis finds such things as buffer overflows, memory leaks, and null pointer dereferences. In total, the tool includes hundreds of checks that maps to issued covered by CWE and CERT C/C++."